[texhax] dagger

Philip G. Ratcliffe philip.ratcliffe at uninsubria.it
Wed Apr 28 13:37:15 CEST 2010

> On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 4:39 AM, Philip G. Ratcliffe
> <philip.ratcliffe at uninsubria.it> wrote:
> *snip*
> > As to the case at hand, the poster (who is no newbie to the list)
> > asked a question he could have answered himself by merely
> looking at
> > the output.
>
> Just to clarify: The poster can not, in fact, answer his
> question by looking at the output -- he's blind.

Oh no, I've done it again (i.e. it's not the first time I've made this
blunder).

My apologies.  Maybe it'll stick in my head from now on.

Anyway, does this really mean that there's no standard (La)TeX reference
guide that's of any use to a blind person?  How would they learn to use
\cdot, \otimes or \small, for example?

Cheers,  Phil