[texhax] List etiquette (was : dagger)

Philip TAYLOR (in Bolsehle) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Wed Apr 28 10:30:41 CEST 2010

Without wishing to name names, there are a small
number of well-informed contributors to this list
who (for whatever reason) respond from time to
time in a manner that I think many of us regard
as unnecessarily aggressive.  I do not think
anyone would benefit if those contributors were
to cease their contributions, but like many others,
I also think that their contributions would be
ever more useful if expressed in a more friendly
and less critical manner.

Philip Taylor