[texhax] dagger

bcr brock at quantifier.org
Wed Apr 28 04:19:33 CEST 2010

Unkind.  Just as I remember.  I thought Robin quit this list, when he decided that the frustration of
questions grew too tiresome, and the rest of the list didn't rally to his defense.  Ah yes, here's the
thread:

http://www.tug.org/pipermail/texhax/2005-November/thread.html#4901

Be sure to scroll to the bit where he calls Uwe Lück a toad.

I wonder how much more unkindess we're in for, or how much more frustration you'll accept deriding
those who ask questions, simply because they desire to know the answer.

Welcome back.