[texhax] Double hyphen in Emacs LaTeX mode

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Mon Apr 26 21:16:43 CEST 2010

On 26 April 2010 Dan wrote:

 > Is there any particular reason why, since a distro upgrade, when I
 > type a double hyphen -- in Emacs LaTeX mode, I now get a double
 > quote followed by an equals sign "= , please?  Typing a third
 > consecutive hyphen gets me back to having a double hyphen.  In
 > other Emacs modes (text, Gnuplot), typing a double hyphen produces
 > a double hyphen as expected.

Hi Dan,
I can't reproduce this behavior.  But I fear that you are asking on
the wrong mailing list.  It's not a TeX-related problem.  Don't expect
to get much help here.  It's better to ask on Emacs/AucTeX related
mailing lists or newsgroups.  People on this list are more familiar
with TeX macro programming rather than with Emacs Lisp.

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25