[texhax] WinEdt 5 & MikTex 2.8

Torsten Wagner torsten.wagner at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 04:38:43 CEST 2010

Dear Jose,

since my spanish is very poor I can't even get the meaning of the error
message.
However, there is a dedicated MikTeX mailing list.

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_name=miktex-users

It is more likely you will find help there. TexHax is rather OS and
TeX-distro independent, thus, many of use use different systems.

Hope that helps a bit

Torsten