[texhax] LaTeX3e manual?

Philip TAYLOR P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Fri Apr 23 10:20:46 CEST 2010

This is purely a guess, but my suspicion is that your
are looking in the wrong direction.  \centerline is
defined in Plain TeX, and although it is used in one
example in The LaTeX Companion (p.~307, 2nd~ed.)
I suspect it is not a "real" LaTeX command at all,
and even less likely to be a LaTeX-3 command.  But
I could be completely wrong : I know almost nothing
about LaTeX :-)

Philip Taylor
--------