[texhax] ntheorem[amsthm] and amsthm discrepancy

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 14:58:48 CEST 2010

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 8:54 AM, Lars Madsen <daleif at imf.au.dk> wrote:
> my mistake, sorry, you are right, it seems to be an error in ntheorem
>
> though I'm not sure if it is maintained anymore.
>
> --
OK, I found solution (not sure if it is the best one as it is
modification of something found over internet); other solution is just
to hack ntheorem (in two lines)

\renewtheoremstyle{definition}%
{\item[\hskip\labelsep \bfseries{##1 ##2}]}%
{\item[\hskip\labelsep \bfseries{##1 ##2}: {##3} ]}
\theoremstyle{definition}
\theorembodyfont{\upshape}

Victor