[texhax] beamer and "Read out loud"

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 14:20:28 CEST 2010

On Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 8:06 AM, Steve Schwartz
<s.schwartz at imperial.ac.uk> wrote:
> Victor,

> Have you tried passing the "handout" option to beamer:
>
> \documentclass[handout]{beamer}

Sure I know this option but the problem is that I want to drop on the
screen the beamer with a lot of pauses and to have a proper
synchronized reading. Basically I am interested in such reading for

\begin{itemize}\begin{itemize}[<+- | alert at +>]

\item (no more than 1 line)
\item (no more than 1 line)
\item (no more than 1 line)
\end{itemize}

and at the moment when the line is read, it also should be highlited

>> Sure, using Acrobat one can post-edit pdf file (tagging) but it is
>> extremely long, tedious and error prone for say 100 pages (and beamer
>> presentation could have much more slides/pages). Is it possible to
>> have automatic tagging in beamer (presuming that inside of the same
>> frame text is only added, neither removed, nor replaced)
>>

>> Victor

Victor