[texhax] making brackets (linguistics)

Paul Isambert zappathustra at free.fr
Fri Apr 9 10:00:43 CEST 2010

The solution to HPSG's AVMs is indeed, avm.sty, although it has kind of
disappeared as such on CTAN.
The AVMs in the German Wikipedia aren't different, simply less well made
(at least I'm more used to the English version).
And I'm sorry I mistakenly made an answer to Marcia directly some days
ago, instead of to the list, which is why there's a kind of double
conversation. I think AVMs in Word will be extraordinarily painful, but
learning TeX is painful too :)

Paul