[texhax] dvi page bursting: suggestions wanted

hh-brasil hh-brasil at bol.com.br
Sat Sep 26 13:05:38 CEST 2009

I would think that TeX is an excellent writing programs but may be
not too good for special demands a printing business has.

Or - if the single pages are needed for some kind of  projection -
then the beamer.sty should be used.

But anyway: if you produce a ps-file from the dvi-file with any number of pages, you
can easily open it with Adobe Acrobat and save it just as single eps-
or pdf-pages. The other - more time consuming way - would be to extract the dvi-pages one by one with
the dvips-command. This - most probably - could be automated with a batch file.
hh