[texhax] flow package error

Valeria Thompson lera.thompson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 22:44:20 CEST 2009

Hello,

I'm having problems with running 'flow' in Windows Vista. I'm using MinGW
gcc to compile flow.c.
I'm using the windows command prompt in the appropriate directory to do:

>gcc flow.c -o flow
>flow test.flo test.tex

where test.flo contains:

Right
Box
   This is
   the first
   box.
Box 8 1
   And this is the second

I get one line as an output in the command prompt:
\begin{picture}(13.000000,2.000000)(0.000000,-2.000000)

and then the following windows error message:

flow.exe has stopped working
A problemm caused the program to stop working correctly.

I would appreciate any insight as to why this is happening. I've used flow
before on Windows XP without any problems.

Valeria.