[texhax] dingautolist, pifont and opentype custom symbols in xelatex

Jesús Guillermo Andrade jgandradev at mac.com
Mon Sep 21 18:26:01 CEST 2009

hh: Thanks man for answering. No... I have had no problems with
pifonts except that their circled number run only up to 10... So I
want to implement a solution by using libertine fonts or any other.
Its a pity that so far, not even the authors of the possible font
solutions have answered my questions regarding their use by xelatex.