[texhax] hypertext link

Uwe Lück uwe.lueck at web.de
Fri Sep 4 11:31:49 CEST 2009

At 15:13 03.09.09, Mohamed HOUSSNI wrote:
>I am using hyperref package to generate hypertext link in my PDF file (via
>latex ---> dvips ---> Distiller) but the vicinity which can I click is not
>to wide.

The wording reminds me much of

>\autoref{label}
>This is a replacement for the usual \ref command that places a contextual
>label in front of the reference. This gives your users a bigger target to
>click for hyperlinks (e.g. section 2 instead of merely the number 2 ).

in Section 4 of hyperref/manual.pdf or its tug.org HTML version

     http://www.tug.org/applications/hyperref/manual.html#x1-120004

while I don't understand it entirely, not tried, just read the manual a
second, more intensive time, having problems with hyperref myself.

Hope F1 -- Uwe.