[texhax] Where to find courses in LaTeX?

Alan T Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Tue Oct 27 20:47:07 CET 2009

Tomek,

Some institutions have internal courses for LaTeX, but there are quite
a few online tutorials, books, etc. and of course there are the
mailing lists for when you can't find the answer elsewhere.

1. Get George Gratzer's book "More Math into LaTeX". It covers all the
aspects you referred to.
2. Get the LaTeX Companion, 2nd ed.
3. There are some online tutorials at
  - http://www.andy-roberts.net/misc/latex/