[texhax] Information about coding

Damiano Rossello rossello at unict.it
Tue Oct 20 19:40:15 CEST 2009

Dear Sirs,

I'm a LaTeX user, but not a programmer. Anyway, I've purchased the
mtpro package
and find myself disturbed by the layout of curly braces \{ and \},
since I prefer the design in cmr. How can I can change the appeareance
of these math delimiter (by using those in cmr) while employing the
mtpro package?

I thank you in advance for the response,

BEST,

Damiano.

|  Damiano Rossello                                  |
|  Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods  |
|  University of Catania                             |
|  Corso Italia, 55 - I95129 - Catania (Italy)       |