[texhax] Help with a latex package file (euproposal)

Christopher Brewster cbrewster at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 20:23:28 CEST 2009

I am using a latex class file called euproposal.cls (from here http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/euproposal/)
  to prepare a research proposal for the EC.
I am very happy with this latex class except that it generates
"workpackage" tables where the list of "participants" goes off the
page (cf image here: http://thirlmere.aston.ac.uk/~kiffer/docs/Euproposal_workpackage_problem.pdf)

I have contacted the author but received no response (no reproach to
him).
I do not know how to edit the package file to change this behaviour or
even if it is possible.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
By the way, a "minimal example" is hard to provide here because it is
an extremely complex and sophisticated package.
I would be happy to provide it off line.

Thank you,

Christopher

Operations and Information Management Group,
Aston Business School, Aston University,