[texhax] Split Screen For Emacs Console with preview latex

Douglas Lewan d_lewan2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 5 23:35:18 CEST 2009

Muhammad,

I serious doubt that emacs on a console can do what you want.  However, if you can find an appropriate console DVI viewer you might be able to use screen(1) to run emacs in one console and the DVI view in another.

Disclaimer:  In my 5 minute search I was not able to find much good about graphics on a Linux console.  (It's possible.  Mplayer can do it.  But it's not common and it may be disruptive.)
 ,Doug
Douglas Lewan
(908) 720-7908
d_lewan2000 at yahoo.com