[texhax] memoir package, \begin{verse}[\versewidth], poem title

crebecca at uchicago.edu crebecca at uchicago.edu
Sat Oct 3 17:22:18 CEST 2009

Dear Mica -

I'm using {article}, not {memoir}, but here's the brute force solution I've found -
retain centering for titles, then adjusting for flushleft by using \hspace with
negative values.

If there's a more elegant approach, I'd also be grateful to know more.  The
Muses are particularly mysterious when they speak verse in LaTeX.

Rebecca

\begin{verse}
\begin{center}
\hspace{-2in} Stanza II.\verselinebreak