[texhax] hyperref bookmarks problem

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Wed Nov 4 10:36:33 CET 2009

Am Tue, 03 Nov 2009 20:35:20 -0430 schrieb Jesús Guillermo Andrade:

> Dear fellows: Eversince I began my work with tex and latex friends I
> tried to take as much as possible of all the advantages of hyperref.
> However, it seems that its impossible for me to obtain a "clean"
> bookmark index with the resulting pdf, since it is cluttered with
> chinese characters Ithat I have never used in my document. Currently
> this is my hyperref configuration:

I have some doubts that the unicode option is needed and works with
xetex. If this is not the source of the problem:

Don't sent code snippets. Make a small, complete example that
demonstrates the problem. As the encoding of the file is important
in this case, zip the example to avoid that the encoding get mangled
during the transport.

Ulrike Fischer