[texhax] GFS Porson polytonic keymap?

Plamen Tanovski pgt at arcor.de
Wed May 6 20:42:32 CEST 2009

On Wed, May 06, 2009 at 08:49:57AM -0400, Peter King wrote:

> gfsporson selected, what do I need to type to get TeX to produce
> appropriate output? For instance, I've discovered that you get rough
> breathing in such an environment by preceding a vowel with "<" (so
> "<o" gives you "ho"). Trial and error has got me 90% of what I need
> to know. At the moment, I'm still stumped about what I need to type
> to get a circumflex... "\^" doesn't work.

The font is in the LGR encoding. The input of greek text is described

Since LGR uses ligatures for the accented characters, there might be
problems with the hyphenation if using plain ascii. I use mostly emacs
with greek babel input translation and LaTeX with the utf8x inputenc.
At least

gives me a omega with a circumflex.

best regards,

Plamen Tanovski