[texhax] FYI: CTAN Announcements via Twitterfeed

Juergen Fenn juergen.fenn at GMX.DE
Fri Mar 20 13:12:22 CET 2009

Axel E. Retif schrieb:

>> So you can now follow CTAN annoucements on Identi.ca and on Twitter:
>> http://identi.ca/ctanannounce
>> http://twitter.com/CTAN_announce
> Thank you very much! I've already subscribed to identi.ca as an RSS
> feed in Apple's Mail. Very handy!

I'm glad you like it. But if you are interested in an RSS feed rather
than following the feed via microblogging I think you'd better use the
original RSS from the Mail Archive or from Gmane because it's much more
reliable than the RSS feeds microblogging services provide...

That's the feed that goes into the twitterfeed.

BTW, I prefer Identi.ca to Twitter because the former is a free service
and all notives there are published under CC-by license while Twitter is
a proprietary service.