[texhax] And whilst we're at it

c.a.rowley at open.ac.uk c.a.rowley at open.ac.uk
Tue Mar 3 14:51:38 CET 2009

>> Surely not, Sir : "pretentious /and/ archaic", maybe :-)

While this is definitely more correct, such logical precision would have
necessitated my recalling the _Eurpoean_ notation for making a short change
in a quote (now which manual is that in?) whilst construcing my
pretentiously witty and archaic (but short) message.  Boom boom!!

>> For myself,
--- implying not in stuff for others to read?

Aha, here is another distractive activity or two (or three): 'if' or
'whether' in
/such constructions/constructions such/ as this:

  I do not know if this distinction is also made by others.

Enjoy!   chris