[texhax] references in tex

Lars Madsen daleif at imf.au.dk
Wed Jun 24 16:49:50 CEST 2009

arvind mer wrote:
> Thanks to all texhax members for help, I have almost complete my thesis
> But 2 issues are still there ...
> 1. I have complied my tex files many time but it is not including
> references? My reference are in .bib format. Why it is not adding the
> references ??

have you actually cited something?
have you run bibtex?
have you specified bibstyle and bibtex db file in the document?

> 2. Can I add a pdf document in my latex ? I don't want to include it as
> image file. Is that possible

there is no other way to include it other than as 'pictures', the
pdfpages package provide a nice interface to include pages from PDF
files as the background for pages in our document.