[texhax] Extract equations as EPS from larger doc?

Donald Arseneau asnd at triumf.ca
Sun Jun 21 10:42:05 CEST 2009

> >I don't want to extract "information", because there is
> >no receiver for this "information". I am trying to extract
> >a PICTURE (a "blob"),

There were suggestions for this, because lots of perple have
had the need to extract equations as graphics images.  I mentioned
the preview package; I don't know if it is easy to make it
stop with eps files.

It is really easy to cook up yet another solution if need be, but
there are alreasy many solutions for this faq.

Try a google groups search like
extract equations as eps group:comp.text.tex

Donald Arseneau                          asnd at triumf.ca