[texhax] latex command

Axel E. Retif axel.retif at mac.com
Sun Jun 21 08:30:16 CEST 2009

On  20 Jun, 2009, at 23:31, Tom Sgouros wrote:

> Hello all:
>
> I'm all but done with preparing a book manuscript, and when I try to
> put
> \LaTeX on the credits page, it gives me an error: "Use of \@ doesn't
> match its definition."
>
> Apart from helping me appreciate the irony of the situation, I
> wonder if
> anyone has some advice.  I'm using the memoir class, and the preamble
> looks like this:

That's weird. Something must come after that part of your preamble and
your use of the command \LaTeX, because I have no problems with this:

\documentclass[10pt,twoside,openright]{memoir}
\usepackage{pifont}
\usepackage{palatino}
\usepackage{lettrine}
\usepackage{xspace}
\usepackage{graphicx}
\usepackage{wrapfig}
\usepackage{rotating}
\usepackage{url}
\begin{document}
Thanks to \LaTeX\ I could typeset this ---well, it was really \LaTeXe,
but you already know that.
\end{document}

Best,

Axel