[texhax] FW: Re: bigfoot.sty and paired footnotes

Uwe Lueck uwe.lueck at web.de
Sun Jun 14 17:03:00 CEST 2009

OK, I recognize some rules on

    http://userpage.fu-berlin.de/~latex/Materialien/bigfoot.pdf

There is a "middle" apparatus, where notes are numbered pagewise and alphabetically, and there are "short" and "long" ones. Short ones get one letter only and are gathered in single lines.

Since that page seems to be part of a LaTeX tutorial at FU Berlin and the file is named bigfoot.pdf, it may have been typeset with bigfoot.sty indeed, David Kastrup may well have implemented such a footnote style that had not existed in manyfoot, (l)edmac, and the TeXbook.

If I am guessing correctly, you just need instructions about bigfoot commands!?

-- Uwe.