[texhax] bigfoot.sty and paired footnotes

Marcel Knie sleep.well at gmx.de
Sat Jun 13 12:30:48 CEST 2009

Hi,

I have to edit a critical edition of a medivial source and heared about the latexpackage bigfoot by David Kastrup to do this. But I have a big problem: the publisher want to have so called paired footnotes for the footnote apparatus and I can't manage it. here is an example how it have to look like:

----------------------
|                    |
| Fran²cois Vatable² |
|                    |
|                    |
|                    |
|                    |
| Footnoteapparatus: |
| 2-2 blablabla      |

I hope I make myself clear and somebody can help me.

Thanks for help.

Marcel

--
GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate und Telefonanschluss