[texhax] Combining symbols (vertical placement of characters)

John Palmer johnp at palmyra.uklinux.net
Sun Jan 4 15:58:31 CET 2009

On Tuesday 30 December 2008 22:58:02 Uwe Lück wrote:

> But John: I wonder whether you are asking about creating new glyphs or just
> about placing one character over another.
Neither of those, I now remember.  I was in a picture environment, drawing a
map, and wanted to put symbols centred on specified coordinates, so usually
needed a shift leftwards and downwards from the default position.

BTW apologies for abortive message sent to the list by mistake just now.
Regards, John
--
John Palmer
Preston near Weymouth, Dorset, England