[texhax] enviroment/ifthen

Uwe Lück uwe.lueck at web.de
Thu Feb 12 20:54:50 CET 2009

[I had failed to "reply to all":]

At 14:13 12.02.09, wawan wrote:
>I already make parsing from text document to "signed/tagged" text document
>using perl. Now I need converted those tagged document using my own
>metafont symbol.
>I hope Latex can "read" my signed text using ifthen package or others and
>make it one new package.
>
>But I'm still confuse how to make a .sty, there was  litle documentatation
>on that

1. If you work with Perl anyway, then I don't understand why you want to
use LaTeX for replacements instead of Perl.

2. To the best of my knowledge, the ifthen package would be of almost no
use here. You would need some string handling macros, I pointed to some
packages offering such macros. ifthen only can decide whether two given
strings are the same.

3. I have offered a probable solution, what are you missing for a ".sty" now?

-- Uwe.