[texhax] raisebox in longtable

Christian Pleul chrisptex at googlemail.com
Sat Dec 26 11:45:02 CET 2009

To properly align images and text within a longtable, I use raisebox like the following:

\latex{\multicolumn{2}{r}{\footnotesize{Fortsetzung folgt auf der nächsten Seite\dots}}\\}
	\raisebox{-0.8\height}{\includegraphics[scale=0.5]{foo}} & some text goes here\\
	\raisebox{-0.8\height}{\includegraphics[scale=0.5]{boom}} & some text goes here too\\

Unfortunately, the images nearly stick together vertically. So there is no space between the first and the second row and therefore between the images.

How could I create a little space between the rows?

Thanks in advance

-The next generation of interesting software will be done on the Macintosh, not the IBM PC.-

Bill Gates, Nov 1984