[texhax] Error Message

Axel E. Retif axel.retif at mac.com
Wed Dec 16 22:24:47 CET 2009

If by ``simple example'' you mean something with Latin and math characters, I don't understand why pLaTeX is getting in the way. Maybe you have some old

~/Library/TeXShop    (directory)

If you move them out of your Library, TeXShop will rebuild them the next time you launch it. Anyway, I'm forwarding your message to Richard Koch.