[texhax] Dec 2009 TUG news: TeX Collection DVD, TUGboat, interviews

TeX Users Group tug-news at tug.org
Tue Dec 15 02:40:09 CET 2009

Dear TeX users,

- Upcoming TeX conferences in 2010:

  Apr 30-May 4 - BachoTeX 2010 (Bachotek, Poland)
    http://www.gust.org.pl/bachotex/

  Jun 28-30 - TUG 2010 (San Francisco, USA)
    http://tug.org/tug2010/

  Aug 25-29 - EuroTeX 2010 (Pisa, Italy)
    http://www.guit.sssup.it/eurotex2010/

  Sep 13-18 - Fourth ConTeXt User Meeting (Brejlov, Czech Republic)
    http://meeting.contextgarden.net/2010/

- We are soliciting proposals to host the TUG 2011 conference.  If you
  are interested, please see http://tug.org/tug2011.  The deadline for
  proposals is February 1.

- The TeX Collection 2009 DVD is in production.  Due to the winter
  holidays, manufacturing and mailing will probably not be complete
  until January.  Its components (TeX Live, MacTeX, proTeXt, CTAN) are
  available online now.
  http://tug.org/texcollection/

- TUGboat 30:3, the EuroTeX 2009 proceedings (a joint issue with MAPS),
  will go to the printer shortly.  Again due to the winter holidays, we
  don't yet have an estimate on delivery.  The deadline for the first
  TUGboat issue in 2010 is March 31.
  http://tug.org/TUGboat/

- Recent subjects in the Interview Corner: Ulrike Fischer,
  Idris Hamid, Joseph Wright, and Raph Levien.  These have been posted
  since the publication of the book of interviews from the first several
  years of the Corner, also available from the web site.
  http://tug.org/interviews/

Karl Berry (President) on behalf of the TUG Board
http://www.tug.org/