[texhax] Gutter on wrong side [with scrbook]

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 01:07:42 CEST 2009

Reinhard Kotucha said the following at 08/18/2009 04:47 PM :

> The outer margin is always bigger than the inner one for a couple of
> good reasons.

That depends on whether what's being set is fiction or non-fiction. It's
not at all uncommon for fiction (or even non-fiction intended for a lay
audience) to be set with inner margins that are the same or wider than
outer margins. It wasn't clear to me what sort of book the OP was talking
about, so I felt like I had to make this clarification.

  Doc

PS I just picked five novels from my shelves and looked: all had inner
margins that were at least as large as the outer margins.

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR