[texhax] Gutter on wrong side [with scrbook]

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Tue Aug 18 20:13:08 CEST 2009

Hey folks,

Attached test document uses scrbook, and the chapter nicely opens on
an odd page, and the page number is on the bottom right (the outer
edge on odd pages).

However, the gutter (binding margin) also seems to be on the *outer*
edge, which is just wrong. Could someone please enlighten me and
tell me how to get the gutter to the inner edge?

"i must get out of these wet clothes and into a dry martini."
                                                 -- alexander woolcott

spamtraps: madduck.bogus at madduck.net