[texhax] biblatex and tex4ht

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 21:04:44 CEST 2009

Radhakrishnan CV said the following at 08/15/2009 12:08 PM :
> On 15-Aug-09, at 4:58 AM, Christoph Haug wrote:
>
>> hi (esp. to Radhakrishnan and Karl),
>>
>> if I understood Karl Berry's message (17 Jul 2009) correctly, he and
>> Radhakrishnan are taking over the maintenance of tex4ht? This is great
>> news! Thank you, guys!
>
> Welcome.

Slightly OT... where is the reflector/list for tex4ht? I found one, but the
archives are completely empty, so it looks like no messages have ever been
posted there :-(

I'm in the early stages of using tex4ht and I can tell that I'm going to
have some simple questions that must surely have been asked and answered
before, but I don't know where to find a record of those discussions.

  Doc

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR