[texhax] algorithm2e

Ehab Tawfeek Younos Ali Alnfrawy alnfrawy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 21:58:04 CEST 2009

I want to print the algorithm in the same place of its order and cut the
rest to another page by using algorithm2ecan you help me

Ehab Tawfeek Younos Ali Alnfrawy

alnfrawy at sadatacademy.edu.eg
alnfrawy at math.com
alnfrawy at gmail.com

site :

Address :
7 Othman Ibn Afan St., Ard Elgamiea, Imbaba, Giza, Egypt. Post no.: 12421
monera. Tel: 002 02 37101745

Assistant Lecturer in computer science and information systems department,
Sadat academy for management sciences - Alexandria branch. 59 menasha St.
Moharam Bek.
Fax: 002 03 3935887. Tel : 002 03 3931515

PhD. Student, Computer Science Dept. , Faculty of Computers and Information,
Cairo University, Giza, Egypt.

mobile :