[texhax] Integrating Lilypond in LaTeX documents

Christopher Olah christopherolah.co at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 20:48:45 CEST 2009

I just read through the lilypond-latex documentation you linked to.
It's a little confusing. A better explanation can be found here:
And an example with compiling instructions can be found here:

They're both part of this document
on integrating lilypond and typesetting software.

It's rather different than asymptote... And I have no clue about
``TeXnic Center''...

Best wishes!

PS. I really don't understand why I keep not hitting the reply to all.
I even thought of it while I was reading the documentation. Sorry to
John about the double emails.