[texhax] Accessing unusual Latin Modern glyphs in plain TeX

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 20:36:45 CEST 2009

Is there are relatively simple way to access some of the more unusual
glyphs that are present in the Latin Modern fonts, but which don't seem to
appear in the standard encodings?

For example (just to pick one more or less at random) LM includes glyphs
for Abrevehookabove, U+1EB2, which I believe does not occur in any of the
standard encodings. How would I go about getting that character to print
using plain TeX (actually, pdfTeX)?

Or is it so painful that I really don't want to know?

  Doc

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR