[texhax] cuted package

Mohamed HOUSSNI mohamed.houssni at e-press.co.ma
Wed Apr 15 18:35:52 CEST 2009

thank you for your response.

My maketitle is composed by

and I have a footnote inside the author macro which correspond to the
"author correspondence" but when I use the "strip" environment derived
from "cuted" package to cut automaticaly one of the box (abstract or
resume) which overflow on the bottom of page.
In this case the footnote is put on the bottom of the second page
whereas it must be on the first

Anyone have an idea ?

best regards

Philip G. Ratcliffe a écrit :

>>I am using "cuted" style to generate my one column maketitle in a two
>>column file but I have problems with footnote inside maketitle.
>Be a little more specific and maybe someone can help.  What exactly are your
>"problems with footnote inside maketitle"?
>Cheers,  Phil

Dr. Mohamed Houssni
Responsable d'Edition
34, Rue Mustapha El Manfalouti