[texhax] URGENT: Will Pay for Written Style File

Martin Schröder martin at oneiros.de
Fri Apr 10 01:27:38 CEST 2009

2009/4/10, Sharon Baker <sharon_baker at asu.edu>:
> About checking with someone from the design college, I'm not sure I
> understand...

Well, the design college seems mostly to be architecture, but still:
The design of the manual (and the design it promotes) should make
anybody who teaches design angry. And I just hope that the college has
somebody who knows something about typography. Check with the chair
for Graphic Design.

Sorry, forget that college: This
http://design.asu.edu/msd/documents/FlowThesis.pdf is the
documentation of their MSc(!) in Design. :-(

Btw: I really wonder what students of the School of Human
Communication learn - apparently NOT basic Typography (i.e.
communication your ideas effectively in writing).

Good luck
   Martin