[texhax] Need Help in finding a Solution....

Vasudeva vasudeva at layait.com
Tue Sep 30 08:07:16 CEST 2008

 Namaste,

Iam very much new to Latex and am practicing it daily and getting used to
it, However I am not able to resolve few things:

1.     Iam not able to get the font colors - all I get is plain Black Text
as output.

2.     I would like to know the procedures or packages required for
incorporating Diagrams and Circuit-Diagrams

3.     Even the Graphics package though being called in the preamble, is
still not working

Your help and suggestions in this regard would be of great Endeavour.

Warm Regards,

Vasudeva,