[texhax] Character bounding boxes

Ranjith Unnikrishnan roninlord at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 01:19:13 CEST 2008

Hartmut,

That sounds like a more promising general direction and I'd certainly
be up for pursuing it. Could you advise me on what the right entry
points for making these modifications would be? I haven't hacked latex
or the pdftex engine before, so any details (docs, webpages on related
topics etc.) would be immensely useful.
Thanks!
~R