[texhax] Character bounding boxes

Ranjith Unnikrishnan roninlord at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 16:35:24 CEST 2008

Sorry, I should have worded my question more carefully...My intention is
*not* to get one bounding box for all the characters together, but to get
the bounding box coordinates of *each* character in the input text. So if
the text I want to render is "$y = x^2$", I'd like to be able to obtain the
bbox coordinates of "y", "=", "x" and "2".
Suggestions? Thanks!
~R