[texhax] thanks for the links / suggestions

Daniel Wyckoff dwyckoff76 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 3 19:36:54 CEST 2008

Thanks so much for the links, William!  They were really helpful.  Chris and Tom, thanks for the suggestions!  While I can't promise that my DVI previewer will be much more than a primitive tool to suit my own eccentric needs in the offing, I will say that I eventually do want to address feature requests of other people who are building similar educational software.  Back to coding!  I'll be sure to re-post to this mailing list when the DVI previewer is ready for others to play with.  (Maybe several months from now?)
-Daniel