[texhax] (no subject)

Philip G. Ratcliffe philip.ratcliffe at uninsubria.it
Wed Oct 22 12:07:28 CEST 2008

> i have a problem about writing a constraints set
> i write a constraint set like this
>
> \begin{align}
> constraint1 \hspace{2 cm} forall k \label{s1}
> \end{align}
>
> i want to see the part after for all in the next line whixh
> they will be on right. i write it as;
>
> constraint1 \nonumber \\
> hspace{8cm}forall k \label{}
>
> but here hspace{} is not worked. my for all k and label part
> is written in the next line bt they are always on the left
> regrdless what is length on curly brackets of hspace.

I'm not sure I really understand, but maybe somethng like this is what you
want:

\begin{align}
constraint1 \nonumber \\
& \hspace{2 cm} \forall k
\end{align}

Anyway, since you are using "amsmath" and its "align" environment, why not
also read its (rather good) manual and find out just what "align" is for and
how it works?

Cheers,  Phil