[texhax] eps, pdf, graphix

Per Bergström perbergstrom at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 12 21:49:02 CET 2008

Hi,

Thanks for reading my mail. I am sitting and writing a thesis in LaTeX. I got stuck when I try to use \includegraphics for my .eps figures. When I compile the document to pdf the figures are not shown. I have tryed both pdflatex and latex, dvipdfmx. It is just a white box with a black border containing the file name shown. I am using \usepackage{graphicx} in the preamble. The thing is that I am using the \documentclass ua-thesis.cls and that is the problem. When I change to \documentclass book the figures are shown correctly (but the thesis looks ugly).

It shold be some additional code in the .cls file but I dont understand how I should write that code.

I am very thankful for all help I can get.

best regards

Per Bergström