[texhax] Breaking link text

Sumit Rangwala srangwal at usc.edu
Thu Nov 6 22:30:34 CET 2008

Hi,

I am trying to create a link to my publication as follows
\href{http://link.to.paper}{Paper Title}

I am generating a pdf using latex->dvips->ps2pdf. Everything is
working fine, except that my paper title runs over the right margin
since the link text is not broken across lines (
http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=breaklinks ). I tried
the following without success

(a) using breaklines=true for hyperref. This breaks the text but the
links are no more active.

(b) using breakurl package. But, since I am using \href (and not \url)
I don't know how to instruct breakurl to break the text of \href
command.

Is there any way I am break the text while still having the link active.

Thanks,
Sumit

--
Sumit Rangwala