[texhax] printing fonts... off topic...

Alan Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Sat May 31 06:38:15 CEST 2008

Actually they can be very lossy, if you use lzw compression, which I
never use. But they can have pretty much any resolution you may
require, depending on whether you have straight out black and white or
colour in your file.

I usually find 300dpi for greyscale and colour images is good enough
for printing. 1200dpi for lineart.

I've not had any problems with printing multipage tiffs myself, which
you should be able to print from Preview itself.

Cheers
Alan

--
Alan Litchfield MBus(Hons), MNZCS