[texhax] color with titletoc

Thierry Masson rhomunu-list at yahoo.fr
Tue May 6 10:02:34 CEST 2008

Hello,
I would like to use colors in my TOC. Until now, I use
the package titletoc to format my TOC, but I can't
manage to put color for entries...
Here is the kind of code I use:
\titlecontents{chapter}[20pt]%
{\addvspace{1pc}\normalfont\sffamily\bfseries\large\color{chapterColor}}%
{\color{chapterColor}}{\color{chapterColor}}%
{\hfill\contentspage}[]

The only effect of (the first instance of)
"\color{chapterColor}" is to color the number of the
page. No success to color the entry itself.
Any suggestion?
Thanks
Thierry