[texhax] Unable to "build" my input file to the end ....

Jean-Guy Murray jg.murray at videotron.ca
Sat May 3 22:43:03 CEST 2008

Hi,

I began using Latex a few days ago. So far, I was doing pretty well until I came to the following problem.

Latex does not build the current input file to the end.

I did place the command \newpage one line above the point where the build stops and then I get the complete input file build up. As I scroll back, there is almost half a page with nothing on it.

I did research on the Internet but did not find any help with this problem.

The Latex-Result line in the output screen are 2 Errors, 1 Warnings, 7 Bad Boxes and 6 pages. I tried to learn as much as I could about these and they do not appear to be the cause of the problem I am experiencing.

Your kind advice would be greatly appreciated.

Jean-Guy Murray
jg.murray at videotron.ca